.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Don't think. Just speak out....

Said Meera, when she tagged me.....

I am thinking about...
Err... Lemme think!!!

I said...
U heard it

I want to...
Shoot 'em in the face!

I wish...
..for a pot of gold.

I hear…
..the sound my hair makes when it grows

I wonder...
.. What makes her frigging hot

I regret...
.. being allergic to hot bodies

I am...
.. perfect

I dance...
.. when I wait in front of the occupied bathroom

I sing...
.. so well that not even I can stand listening to it. But u have to do some things in your life for your friends.. Sigh!!!

I cry...
.. Nah.. Not for moi...

I am not always...
... a sick psychopath, all blown up in my head

I make with my hands...
... Namaste, with the hands pressed together, palms touching, in front of the chest... Hehe.. U beleived it?

I write...
... this letter to you with tears rolling down my eyes.. Sniff Sob.. Poda vennai..

I confuse...
... others (Hah. That was easy)

I need...
... sleep

I tag my bro....

1 comment:

Meera said...

This was a good one.