.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Random Thoughts - Volume I : Voices

Cicking, typing, computer sounds, and some machine thts blowing wind, perhaps an air conditioner, 054. - Track01.mp3 playing on winamp catering to my ears through my headphones, every once in a while I hum softly, and then I realise that I am in the office and suppress the singer in me, the rumbling sound my tummy makes when its 1 pm, a group of guys chatting on their way to the pantry, the photocopier humming, phone ringing, the girl sitting in my opposite cubicle describing to three other females, listening in rapt attention, on how she manages to have a good eye brow done every single time, and then one of them screams as if she has just discovered Columbus himself, my neighbour struggling with his chewing gum chup chup chup, folks logging into the meeting place for a conference, the voices in my head, the sound of my hair growing (yeah, am concentrating real hard) and the sound of silence... Now save me, I am going insane...

3 comments:

Bala said...

The girl in the opposite cubicle aa .. yaaruda athu.. Dont tel me line cross man ;)

WhO ElsE said...

Nope.. Its not line crossing.. Just a gentleman-like observation :))

Poornima said...

gud to see u blogging too :)